This page is to provide our users an understanding of how ScolopaxArts uses activity tracking and cookies to provide our visitors a seamless and enjoyable experience. We launched this policy to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as we serve clients both in and outside of the EU. Please read the following for more information on how data is used for this site...
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on a device. Cookies can improve your and your visitors’ browsing experience because they help websites remember preferences and understand how people use different features.
Types of cookies we use on this website...
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: these are used to collect information on how, when and where our visitors interact with the website, and provide us a clear picture of site traffic so we can better serve you.
- Preference Cookies: these allow us to provide you with seamless experience, from locking in your language preference(s) to remembering your cookie restrictions to autofill functions (in the contact field).
- Functional Cookies: these are in place to protect the user experience, preventing cross-site request forgery and external re-routing attempts.
Consent to the installation of cookies can be withdrawn at any time. The following links can be leveraged to update your tracking preferences...
1) You can cater and/or remove all cookies within your personal browser. The steps vary by platform, as illustrated by the following browser links:
2) There are initiatives that help provide users with more control over the advertising they see when online. The following (by region) can be referenced to set your privacy options:
Owner and Data Controller:
Tony Woodcock - Valencia, Spain
Owner contact email: scolopaxarts.com